CALL US NOW! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will respond within 15 minutes Monday - Friday, 7:30 am to 4 pm.
Water Heaters Are Our Specialty
Over the years Gundlach Plumbing & Heating has installed more than 15,000 water heaters in Richmond area homes! Our customers know we do water heaters right. We will help you select the right water heater for your family considering the space you have available, whether you are in an emergency situation, or it’s something that just needs to get done.
With proper maintenance and care a water heater may last up to 15 years. But when it begins to rust, you can have a costly problem arise very quickly. If you don’t remember when you replaced your water heater or you are not getting the hot water you once did, it’s probably time to let us evaluate the situation.
Tank or Tankless?
Whether you want an exact replacement of your current water heater or you would prefer one of today’s high efficiency or tankless models we are ready to install it with fast and friendly service.
Keeping a storage tank full of hot water to supply your family’s needs may not make sense any more. That’s especially true because today, we have a better option.
- Tankless is a greener option
- Tankless Saves Space. Gain extra storage room.
- Tankless can save you money over the life of your water heater
- Rinnai tankless is the #1 choice in the market, but there are other major brands we also install.
Stop unexpected flooding
While you are considering a new water heater, you may want to consider having a Floodstop moisture alarm system installed at the same time.
The Floodstop moisture alarm system will prevent this unexpected damage by cutting off the water supply to your home and sounding an alarm in the event of a leak. It can even dial your cell phone when there is a problem.
- Purchase a single unit or have a whole house system installed.
- It shuts off either gas or electricity to the water heater
- Battery back-ups are also available to provide further peace of mind.